Wild Turkey premium Partners Incentive 2021
Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions (terms). By participating, you agree to be bound by these terms. Entries must comply with these terms to be valid.
Campari Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 72 137 554 726) of Level 21, 141 Walker St, North Sydney, NSW 2060 phone 1800 856 939.
Permit / Authority number
The Promotion is authorised under NSW Authority No. TP-00032, ACT Permit No. TP 21/00964, SA Permit No. T21/890.
The Promotion commences from 09.00am (AEST) on 5th July 2021 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on 22nd October 2021.
During the Promotional Period, Participating Venues will be able to participate in this promotion in accordance with these terms during 2 separate periods:
- Period 1 is from 05/07/2021 to 27/8/2021, and
- Period 2 is from 30/8/2021 to 22/10/2021
Entry is open to Australian venues that are invited to participate in this promotion by the Promoter or a representative of the Promoter (“Qualifying Participating Venue”) who comply with the General Entry Requirements set out in the program and these terms. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Participating venue entrant must be aged 18 years or over.
- To qualify for entry into the promotion participating venues must fulfil the following pre-conditions of entry:
- Register for the Promotion before 11.59pm (AEST) on 02/07/2021 by an authorised representative of the “Participating Venue” completing, signing, and sending the registration form provided by the Promoter’s Area Sales Manager back to the Promoter’s Area Manager; and
- Ranging: the “Participating Venue”) must achieve “100 points of distribution” across all Campari Products. Each product holds a value and ranging must equal up to 100 points as set out in the trade presenter brochure. Products must be ranged in store from the date The Participating Venue register for the Promotion until the end of the Promotional Period.
- To Comply with all the following requirements:Deliver +5% NIV (Net Invoice Value) growth across the total Campari Portfolio excluding Wild Turkey 4.8% and 6.5% bonus packs, Wild Turkey Heritage Can 9% 4 pk and any other LTO’s launched during this period. Growth during the Promotional Period (05th July 2021 to 22nd October 2021) will be measured in comparison to the same period last year (05th July 2020 to 22nd Oct 2020).
NPD: Acceptance of Aperol RTS, Wild Turkey Extra Aged 1 x Variant, SKYY RTD x 1 Variant and SKYY 700ml to be replaced with the new SKU.
- Shelf Layout: execute one of the Promoter’s shelf layout programs (either the Perfect Store Program or the Banner Retail Program) as a minimum standard of shelf layout during the full Promotional Period from the date of the Participating Venue’s registration. The layout must be photographed, and a photograph uploaded to Sales Representative portal to meet the entry requirements; and
- Display: In store visibility and displays to be executed for a minimum of 12 weeks during the promotional period. During this time (1) x Wild Turkey Win in Store activation featuring both glass and RTD to be executed for a minimum 5 weeks. And (1) x Wild Turkey Gift with Purchase Promotion to be executed for a minimum 5 weeks, (2) weeks of which will be at the discretion of the Campari ASM and store owner. A refresh of the displays must occur at least once during the Promotional Period. Each of the displays must be photographed and a photograph uploaded to ASM MySales to meet the entry requirements; and
- Run instore both a WIS and GWP consumer promotion throughout the promoted period. The WIS will promote win an Esky and will run in Period 1. The GWP will be Wild Turkey Trucker caps will run in Period 2. The GWP giveaway is instore and while stocks last, in accordance with the format and terms and conditions set out in the program. Participating venue to receive 30 x Trucker Caps. WIS Shopper mechanic will be spend $40 or more on any Wild Turkey and American Honey Product to enter and the GWP mechanic will be spend $30 or more on any Wild Turkey and American Honey Product and receive a free WT Trucker Cap.
- There will be two (2) Promo Offers during the Promotional Period. Each Participating Venue must meet the requirements outlined below:
- Period Offer 1: take up a Wild Turkey 10 pack deal and purchase a minimum of 10 mixed cases and take up a Campari Glass deal and purchase a minimum of 6 mixed cases during Period 1. Run the WT WIS from 05/07/2021 to 27/8/2021 for a maximum of 8 weeks.
- Period Offer 2: take up a Campari RTD deal and purchase a minimum of 5 mixed cases and take up take up a Campari Glass deal and purchase a minimum of 6 mixed cases during Period 2. Run the WT GWP Promotion between 30/8/2021 to 22/10/2021 – while stocks last
- In the event that the Campari representative is unable to visit a Participating Venue to deliver and activate the POS material and displays due to public health orders in response to the Covid 19 pandemic, the qualifying participating venue will be deemed to have satisfied the WIS esky promotion and display criteria during promotion Period 1 & 2.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time before, during, or after the Promotional Period to verify the validity of entries and Participating Venues (including by way of store audits and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participating Venue that the Promoter reasonably believes has breached any of these terms or engaged in any unlawful, improper, or other misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
- Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The Draw will be conducted at Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000 at 10.00am AEDT on 3rd December 2021, by way of an electronic random draw.
The first ten (10) valid entries randomly drawn, (min 2 from each state/territory group) will win the Prize (Winner).
- NSW/ACT; Maximum total state prize pool is $20,000.00
- QLD/NT; Maximum total state prize pool is $20,000.00
- VIC/TAS; Maximum total state prize pool is $20,000.00
- WA/SA; Maximum total state prize pool is $20,000.00
- The Promoter may at any time (including after the Promotional Period), verify the validity of entries and entrants and disqualify any individual who the Promoter reasonably believes has breached any of these terms or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Incentive Prize must be taken in 2022 (with travel reservation bookings finalised by January 2022), exact dates to be confirmed by the Promoter that coincide with the tours and is subject to booking and flight availability.
- Each winner will win a trip for one (1) adult on an Australian Outback adventure to Kakadu Northern Territory, valued at up to AUD$5 000 per person, depending on the point of departure. The Incentive Prize comprises:
- One (1) x return economy airfare from Incentive Participant’s nearest capital city to the destination
- Three (3) nights accommodation in the Cooinda Lodge Kakadu or accommodation of equivalent standard.
- All airline and airport taxes
- Return airport transfers from airport to accommodation to the destination
- Campari Brand Ambassador Masterclass covering the Bourbon Trail in Kentucky, WT, Makers Mark, Jim Beam, Buffalo Trace, Woodford Reserve
- 3 meals per day
- Recorded or virtual video with Eddie and Jimmy Russell (subject to availability).
- Daily activities including 4 wheel driving visiting Northern territory scenic highlight like Maguk Falls, plus Kakadu Animal Safari
- Spending money, additional meals, incidental costs, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from the departure point, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included
- Each Incentive Prize will be awarded to the owner or manager of the respective winning Participating Venue who will, in their absolute discretion, allocate the Incentive Prize to one (1) employee of that Participating Venue aged 18 years or older. The owner or manager must notify the Promoter of the name and details of the nominated employee (in writing) by 4 January 2022 (the “Incentive Participant”). The Incentive Participant must still be employed by the Participating Venue at the time of departure for the Major Prize. If the Incentive Participant is no longer employed by the Participating Venue at the time of the trip, the Promoter can determine in its absolute discretion whether the Participating Venue can nominate another employee (the “New Incentive Participant”) in lieu of the Incentive Participant to take the Major Prize trip. In the case that a New Incentive Participant is nominated, the Participating Venue will be responsible for any ancillary fees charged to substitute the Incentive Participant for the New Incentive Participant.
- The Incentive Prize must be taken in 2022,exact dates to be confirmed by the Promoter that coincide with the tours and is subject to booking and flight availability.
- Each Incentive Participant is responsible for ensuring that they have a valid passport, and any requisite visas, vaccinations, and travel documentation. Incentive Participants must depart from and return to the same departure point. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the Incentive Prize. The Incentive Prize is subject to these terms, the standard terms and conditions of the individual Incentive Prize and any relevant service providers connected with the provision of the Incentive Prize inclusions. Incentive Participants may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in. Incentive Participants must purchase appropriate travel insurance to cover the Incentive Prize inclusions.
- It is a condition of accepting the Incentive Prize that Incentive Participants agree to comply with all of the conditions associated with the Incentive Prize, and to abide by and to follow the instructions of the Promoter, relevant service providers connected with the provision of the Incentive Prize inclusions and other representatives of the Promoter and the service providers as the case may be. Incentive Participants engage in the Incentive Prize entirely at their own risk and death or personal injury incurred while engaging in it may void any personal insurance cover that the Incentive Participant holds. Incentive Participants waive, surrender and relinquish in favour of the Promoter and its related companies all claims of any nature howsoever arising (including as a result of negligence) which but for this waiver, surrender and relinquishment the Incentive Participant may or otherwise have against the Promoter or its related company either directly or indirectly arising out of the Incentive Participant’s participation in the Incentive Prize.
- If an Incentive Participant has a pre-existing medical condition, the Incentive Participant must consult his or her physician before participating in the Incentive Prize and abide by the physician’s advice as to whether he or she should participate in the Incentive Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to authorise the Incentive Prize providers to exclude any Incentive Participant from participation if the Incentive Participant fails to comply with the Promoter’s or the Incentive Prize provider’s directions or if the Incentive Participant behaves in a manner that is dangerous to himself or herself, or to others.
- Total Prize pool value is up to AUD$50,000 RRP.
- If the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter in its absolute discretion, may substitute the Prize (or a component of the Prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Other than this, the Prize is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash.
Notification of Winner
- The Winner will be notified in writing and by telephone within 2 days of the Draw (7 December 2021). Their name will also be published on www.camparigroup.com.au/premiumpartners 2021 by 7 December 2021. Winner(s) must claim their Prize(s) within 1 month of the Draw.
- The winner of the Re-draw will be contacted in writing and by telephone within 2 days of the Re-draw (12 January 2022). Their name will also be published on www.camparigroup.com.au/premiumpartners2021 by 12 January 2022.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion and any of the Promoter’s products.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy liquor responsibly. Consumers of legal drinking age are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines (available at www.nhmrc.gov.au).
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter may, to the extent permitted by law:
- disqualify any entrant; or
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion or modify the Prize, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these terms limits, excludes or modifies (or purports to do so) any non-excludable guarantees or warranties under consumer law (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
- Except for the Non-Excludable Guarantees and any other liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) will not be responsible and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- the Promotion and/or the taking or use of the Prize;
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control;
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any late, lost, altered or misdirected entries due to any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control;
- any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; and/or
- any damage to or delay in transit of the Prize during delivery,
except to the extent caused or contributed to by the Promoter.
- All feedback in respect of the Promotion should be submitted to the Promoter’s feedback address at: email@example.com In the case of any dispute, the Promoter will make a determination, acting reasonably and taking into account any feedback provided. The Promoter’s decision is final.